More info coming soon……….
City of Rochester Symphony Orchestra at Tithe Barn
Part of the Lenham Family Festival
Saturday 17th June 2017 @ 1900
We are delighted to announce that the CRSO will perform at the beautiful and historic Tithe Barn again. A larger orchestra is returning with a programme of accessible classical music consisting of the Alice Suite by Jacob Bride and works by Beethoven, Mozart, Haydn and Fauré. The Alice Suite consists of music and dance based on Lewis Carroll’s “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland”, and the orchestra will be joined by children from Lenham Primary School for this lovely work. Ben Knowles will conduct.
The concert is in support of the CRSO (charity no. 264844) and the Festival’s chosen charities; The Katie Piper Foundation (charity no. 1133313) and Lenham Primary School.
- Pricing: Adults £15, Concessions £13, Children up to 18 Free. Tickets are non-returnable.
- Timings: Doors open at 1815, starting at 1900 with a 45 minute interval, finishing at 2100.
- Seating: Provided on a first come basis on the night. The numbering of the tickets does not reflect seating allocations. Some seats will have a restricted view.
- Drinks & Food: A bar is on site to buy drinks and you can pre-order on arrival. Nibbles are provided free of charge.
- Toilets: Facilities are limited and located on the left hand side of the Barn towards the house, or at St Mary’s Church.
- Venue: Tithe Barn, High Street, Lenham ME17 2QD.
- Parking: Available but limited, so please leave your car at home if you are in walking distance of the venue. We cannot ensure safe keeping of valuables within your vehicle.
Tickets are available to buy from the start of April.
Lenham Village Store, The Square, Lenham, Maidstone ME17 2PG
Len Valley News, 11 High Street, Lenham, Maidstone, ME17 2QD
Outside of area
T: Annie on 07568 476573.
P: Send a cheque to ‘Lenham Family Festival’ and post to – Annie Drylie, Lenham Family Festival, Lenham Primary School, Ham Lane, Lenham, Maidstone, Kent ME17 2LL
Come and join us for an excellent evening, in a wonderful venue, supporting outstanding charities.